Apple’s film The Banker was set to premiere at AFI Fest tonight, but it has been canceled over concerns surrounding the film.
Apple hosted a premiere for the upcoming Apple TV+ show ‘Servant’ at the BAM Howard Gilman Opera House in Brooklyn, New York.
Apple TV+’s See has a lot going on for it on the surface, but beneath that surface is a show about people, relationships, politics, and a reality that challenges most of us to think differently.
- BBEdit and Shortcuts and You – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-21
- All About Writing and Getting Published
- A Cool Stuff Found Cornucopia — Mac Geek Gab 916
- Security Friday: Actually Some Good News – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-18
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
- Quick Tips Galore! — Mac Geek Gab 915
An Apple services bundle, comprising of TV+, Music, News+ and perhaps other services may be on its way as soon as next year.
We’ve put together an Apple TV+ guide for all of the original content that the company has right now, and will have in the future. The content won’t appear until fall 2019. The list will be updated continuously, so be sure to bookmark this page.
Gary Oldman will star in a screen adaptation of the Slow Horses book series for Apple TV+, about a team of British intelligence agents.
On a micro level, it’s flawless, even while the macro level is imperfect. Regardless, it’s a fascinating show that Bryan Chaffin is enjoying immensely.
Richard Plebler, former CEO of HBO who departed the company back in February is in advanced discussions with Apple over a content deal.