Apple is reportedly in talks with record labels about creating an Apple services bundle for Apple Music and Apple TV+ for one flat fee.
Apple’s movie called The Banker will close out AFI Fest on November 21. It joins crime thriller Queen & Slim which will open the festival.
Apple released new trailers for the Snoopy in Space and other children’s shows that will arrive on Apple TV+ on November 1.
The success of a TV streaming service is not based on price and content alone. It’ll be a complex calculus of costs, portfolio design, viewer habits, demographics, and excellence of delivery. And some luck.
NBC Universal announced more details of its streaming service, Peacock, which will arrive in April 2020 boasting a vault of popular content.
Apple has ordered a series adaptation of The Mosquito Coast starring Justin Theroux. The series is based on a novel.
Forthcoming Apple TV+ show ‘The Morning Show’ is a “must-watch”, according to the fall preview edition of Entertainment Weekly.
- Letting the Dust Settle on iPhone 14 Plus and Emancipation - TMO Daily Observations 2022-10-04
- The Streaming TV Episode: What We're Watching Now
- Bad Vibes on Wall Street and Good Vibes "As Seen on TV" - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-30
- An Intervention Call and a Secret Science Project - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-29
- A Day with iPhone 14 Pro and Apple Squishes Bugs - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-23
- Buying Watches and Detecting Crashes with Nick deCourville - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-22
A free subscription with a new device means that Apple TV+ could overtake Netflix for a year, but it still faces a tough challenge.