Incase has released a collection of sustainable bags called A.R.C. Collection. They use premium, eco-friendly materials.
WaterField is out on Tuesday with the latest addition to its collection of bags. It’s called the Packable Duffel and you can buy it for US$129.
We have a deal on the Incase ICON Backpack, a bag designed for all your tech gear. The main compartment provides space for larger items and organization for flat documents and small accessories, the secondary compartment offers a series of organizer pockets to hold tech accessories, the dedicated side-access pocket is for your iPad, and the hip-side power pocket with integrated cable port to allow access to portable power or audio. This backpack is $59.99 through our deal.
LAS VEGAS – Solo New York was showing off their Re:cycled backpack series at CES 2020, all of which are made from recycled water bottles and other biodegradable materials. The Hybrid backpack here easily converts between being a briefcase and a backpack, perfect for that on-the-go lifestyle where you’re not sure what mode you’ll need to be in throughout the day.
- Jack and Twitter, Deal Reminders – TMO Daily Observations 2021-11-29
- Security Tips for Holiday Visits – TMO Daily Observations 2021-11-24
- Keyboards, Audio, and More! – Mac Geek Gab 902
- Security Friday: Smarthome Security, Breaches, and Grand Theft AirTag – TMO Daily Observations 2021-12-03
- Apple's Music and Podcast Awards – TMO Daily Observations 2021-11-30
- Adele's Shuffle Challenge and Apple's Stand on State-Sponsored Spyware, with Jeff Gamet - ACM 562
Targus adds both a 5,000mAh battery pack and a side holster with a Qi coil in the new Cypress+ and Mobile ViP+ bags, unveiled at CES 2020.
LAS VEGAS – tech gear bag maker STM GOODS is getting into the augmented reality world with an iPhone and iPad app that lets you virtually check out their products and even see them on your friends. Just point your device’s camera at an STM bag—on your computer screen or in real life—to see a virtual version you can view from different angles, add accessories to, and look at in an x-ray mode. It also lets you see how bags look on people, which is handy for gauging size before your buy. The STM GOODS app is a free download on Apple’s App Store.