AKASO Keychain is a tiny 4K vlogging camera with EIS 2.0 stabilization and 60 minutes of recording. Weighing only 36g, KeyChain is the world’s lightest action camera with the capability of recording 4K video at 30fps in top-notch quality without any hassles. It’s currently available as a crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo. It’s in the prototype stage, and the website says, “The project team has a working demo, not the final product. Their ability to begin production may be affected by product development or financial challenges.” It starts at US$99 for the Early Bird tier.
It has all of the features you’re familiar with, plus some new ones to keep your iPhoneography game strong.
Bob “Dr. Mac” LeVitus tells us about three useful iOS camera apps he’s been been testing—FiLMiC Pro, Halide, and SelfieX
Two apps are camera remotes, two are editing apps, and one app is a social platform for creatives.
- New Alicia Keys EP Available Exclusively on Apple Music
- Apple Music Releases Bedtime Story Read by Nile Rodgers
- A Gorgeous DIY Raspberry Pi Bar-Top Arcade Game
- Caviar Melts Down Tesla Model 3 to Make iPhone 13 Pro
- Heartwarming Holiday Short Directed by Oscar Nominees Shot on iPhone 13 Pro
- Apple TV+: 'Harriet the Spy' Cast Reveal Five Things You Didn't Know
We’ll start with three things to do before you take the shot, and three things you can do after the shot.
Jeff Butts loves iPhone night photography, but it took a while for him to really get the hang of it and start capturing great shots. In this article, he shares with you what he’s learned, including his favorite tips and accessories for getting stellar iPhone night images. Whether you’re shooting the city skyline or the stars at night, you’ll want to read these tips and tricks.