Claris completed its SOC 2 Type II audit and ISO credentials for FileMaker Cloud and its automation platform, Claris Connect.
The latest release from FileMaker adds new low-code integrations for Apple and Microsoft’s platforms, as well as M1 Mac support.
Claris International has launched Claris Connect for Apple School Manager. It integrates student information system (SIS) data.
Apple subsidiary Claris International has announced an expansion of Claris Connect, with new third-party app integrations.
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
Apple subsidiary Claris announced today the release of FileMaker 19. It adds features like Core ML, rapid app deployment, and more.
Claris launched its new Claris Connect workflow tool that aims to help small and medium businesses conquer automation challenges.
Apple subsidiary Claris has launched an invite-only beta of its Connect product, which it unveiled its 2019 Developers Conference.
Twenty-one years from when the brand last existed, Claris is back with Filemaker returning to its original name.