Do Not Disturb is now Focus, and Dr. Mac says it’s better than ever now.
The new Focus Mode options in iOS 15 offer a lot of customization to the retired Do Not Disturb feature. Let’s walk through setting them up.
Dr. Mac says Do Not Disturb in Big Sur and iOS/iPadOS 14 is good, but its replacement—Focus (in macOS Monterey and iOS/iPadOS 15)—is everything he hoped for and more.
Dr. Mac has a few more quick and easy tips that will help you do more work in less time when working from home.
iOS has a feature called Do Not Disturb that can help block spam calls and robocalls.
There’s a lot to like in iOS 12. Dr. Mac raved about the iOS 12 Shortcuts app (formerly Workflow) two weeks ago, this week he discusses a handful of other lovable new features iOS 12.
He talked with Arianna Huffington about iOS 12 Screen Time, iOS update cycle compared to Android, and more.
Here’s everything you need to know to use and customize iOS 11’s Do Not Disturb While Driving feature on your iPhone.
- A Mixed Reality and Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-05
- But Just Wait 14 Months - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-02
- What a Week Monday Was - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-22
- Noise Around Various Voice Assistants - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-23
- A Glass Half Full of Chips - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-18
- Pricing Tools for Developers and Things We Didn't See Coming - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-07
Do Not Disturb is a great feature, but it’s always bothered Jeff Butts that he couldn’t allow text or iMessage notifications through. Thanks to the new Emergency Bypass setting in iOS 10, those worries are gone. Let’s check out how it works.