Bryan Chaffin and Andrew Orr join Jeff Gamet to share their thoughts on Amazon’s new kid-focused Echo Dot, plus they discuss Crowdfense and the state of zero day exploit bounties.
Here’s how to set up Amazon’s new multi-room music streaming for your Echo, Echo Dot, and Echo Show devices.
The feature works with the Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, and even with the Alexa iPhone app, so you’ll be able to annoy your family from anywhere in the world.
Read on to learn how to link Alexa and your Echo or Echo Dot to iCloud Calendar.
- Update to 'Apple Frames' Shortcut Supports Apple Watch Series 7, 2021 MacBook Pro
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
Amazon’s Alexa Calling feature works great on the Echo and Echo Dot, from the testing TMO staff have done so far. Jeff Butts and Jeff Gamet also took the time to check out how the feature works from the Alexa app on the iPhone. Here’s what they found out, and how you can use it, too.
The just announced Echo Show isn’t the only device in Amazon’s lineup getting voice calling support. A new feature dubbed Alexa Calling is coming to the Echo, Echo Dot, and Alexa mobile app today. For now, the calling features are limited to the Echo lineup and Alexa app, but that could be the first step in turning the devices into speaker phones fro our homes.