When your dog or cat goes missing, it can be traumatic. Here are some ways to keep tabs on your pets using just your iPhone and an accessory.
F1 Driver Sebastian Vettel used the Find My app to track down his AirPods inside his backpack after it was stolen by thieves.
Ukrainian citizen Vitaliy Semenets made an Instagram post detailing how he could track Russian troops thanks to stolen AirPods. The citizen used Apple’s Find My app to track to the troops.
Apple released a report on Thursday about its plans to fight AirTag stalking through software updates in the future.
Thanks to Apple opening up the tracking service to third-party accessories, Targus is bringing us the first Find My backpack in Spring 2022.
The worry of losing your AirPods Pro just became more manageable. The new Notify When Left Behind feature in Find My will let you know.
Dr. Mac says Apple’s AirTags are the best tracker for lost items to date but finds Apple’s accessories way overpriced.
Researcher Fabian Bräunlein found that Apple’s Find My location network can be used to “upload arbitrary data to the internet.”
Being inherent to the privacy and security-focused design of the Find My Offline Finding system, it seems unlikely that this misuse can be prevented completely.
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
Apple expanded its Find My app in iOS 14.5 to include support for third-party accessories, but also added first-party products like Beats.