Apple has waxed enthusiastic about keyboards for the iPad and now offers its own. But the design may not be for everyone. If you’ve been thinking about a sturdy, aluminum keyboard/case for your iPad Pro, one that makes it look (and function) very much like a MacBook, then you’ll want to read John’s review of the Brydge 12.9 model for iPad Pro.
The iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2 were in the spotlight Wednesday morning, Apple quietly lowered the prices on the iPad lineup while bumping up storage. The 16GB storage option is gone and a 256GB option is available, just like the iPhone 7.
In a perfect world, Dr. Mac says he’d ditch his laptop and hit the road with just a svelte 9.7-inch iPad Pro. Two recent events make it possible; find out more in Dr. Mac’s Rants & Raves #189: The iPad Pro 9.7-inch Keyboard Case for Road Warriors
The early iPads were a sensation. It seemed that Steve Jobs had brought forth the successor to the Mac. However, things have not gone as planned with the iPad, and Apple is scrambling to construct a clearer branding and imperative for the iPad. Even Microsoft senses the difficulty and has poked fun at Apple’s newfound toaster-fridge mentality.
- Noise Around Various Voice Assistants - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-23
- AR and VR with Creative Strategies CEO Ben Bajarin - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-09
- Two Takes on AAPL and Solutions to the Twitter Issue - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-21
- What a Week Monday Was - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-22
- Our Security and Smartphone Futures - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-30
- Music and Video Wrapped and Replayed - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-01
Dr. Mac’s has been running an iPad Pro 9.7-inch and an iPad Air 2 side-by-side for the past month. Wanna know which one he’d buy?