The latest beta of iPadOS 16.1 enables Stage Manager to work on older iPad Pro models, even without the M1 chip.
Today Apple has begun seeding the developer beta of iPadOS 16.1, according to Apple, the company will skip directly to 16.1 upon release.
Moving to an apparently weekly release schedule, Apple seeded sixth developer betas for iOS and iPadOS 16. The public betas are also updated.
Monday, Apple seeded the 5th developer beta for iOS 16, iPadOS 16, watchOS 9, macOS Ventura, and more. The next public beta should follow.
- Security Stuff: Protecting Your Data and Staying Safe Online
- A Look at iPhone 14 Pre-Orders and Who's the New Guy? - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-19
- An Intervention Call and a Secret Science Project - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-29
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
- The Super Bowl Halftime Magic Show - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-26
- Reconsidering iPhone 14 and Jeff's Big Bug Hunt - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-20
According to some insiders, Apple may delay the iPadOS 16 launch by a month to refine new multitasking features and capabilities.
Three weeks after the previous seed, Apple has released the fourth iOS 16 developer beta. Its other operating systems have new betas, too.
The first public beta for iOS and iPadOS 16 is now available. Non-developers can begin testing the customizable Lock Screen and more.
Apple announced Lockdown Mode in its major operating systems, featuring groundbreaking security protection for users targeted by spyware.
Whether your testing device is an iPhone, Apple Watch, Mac, or something else, the third developer beta of its operating system is available.
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
Apple has announced that for iPadOS 16, developers will be able to create iPad device drivers for the first time thanks to DriverKit.