The first of what are sure to be many iPhone 14 CAD renders have leaked. Most notable is the hole punch + pill cutout instead of the notch.
A leaked image of the alleged iPhone 14 Pro display schematic shows pill-shaped and circular cutouts replacing the infamous notch.
Supply chain reports often provide hints on upcoming products. Recent ones indicate a new manufacturer for the 5G chip in the iPhone 14.
Those fans hoping for 120Hz ProMotion displays on all iPhone 14 models could be in for a big disappointment, recent leaks suggest.
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
Assemblers are soon to start iPhone 14 trial production, placing the new handsets on track for a fall 2022 launch.
Newly-released reports suggest a 48MP camera in the iPhone 14 Pro, to help with 8K video recording. It might also mean a change in how the iPhone camera uses the pixels available to it.