Apple is reportedly planning to host its iPhone 7s, iPhone 7s Plus, and iPhone 8 launch event on Tuesday, September 12th.
Apple has ramped up production of the iPhone 7s, iPhone 7s Plus, and iPhone 8 ahead of their expected September launch.
Here’s a new twist on this fall’s iPhone lineup: The iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus will reportedly have a glass back, too, just like the rumored iPhone 8.
It’s a pretty safe bet we know what the still unconfirmed iPhone 8 will look like when it’s unveiled this fall, and now we have a better idea of how it stacks up size-wise with the iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus. Reports so far say the iPhone 8 will be about the same size as the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7s, and that’s exactly what we’re seeing in the leaked phone mold photos.
- A Privacy Lawsuit for Apple and the First Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-14
- Two Takes on AAPL and Solutions to the Twitter Issue - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-21
- A Mixed Reality and Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-05
- A Glass Half Full of Chips - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-18
- Emergency SOS Demo and New Old Content for Apple TV+ - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-17
- Protests in China and Chipmaking in Arizona - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-28
When it comes to reporting on iPhone news and rumors, it’s important to keep your rumors and facts straight. Not everyone does that, though, and it has Jeff Butts a bit concerned about the state of Apple news and rumor reporting. Let’s pick apart one recent article and make some sense of it.