Before taking the plunge and buying a new Mac with the M1 chip, you may want to ensure your apps are Apple Silicon compatible. Here’s how.
Initial reviews indicate the new MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with the M1 chip are a major leap forward for laptops.
Pixelmator Pro 2.0 is available to download on Wednesday, one day earlier than initially planned. It fully supports M1 Macs.
With patch 9.0.2 Blizzard has added support for macOS Big Sur and M1 Macs in World of Warcraft.
While our testing has been successful, we’re highly aware of the nature of day one support with updates like this. Please let us know if you run into any issues that may be related to Apple Silicon in our Mac Technical Support forum 225.
The recently announced MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and Mac mini containing the new M1 chip are now available to buy.
There’s been a lot of confusion this week, beginning with what “Thunderbolt 4” really means for us Mac users. Thankfully OWC’s Larry O’Connor was able to join John and Dave this week to explain. That’s not all you get, though. Your two favorite geeks carry on with advice about Big Sur, more M1 thoughts, and simply answers to all your questions about everything Mac, Apple, and technological. Press play and enjoy learning at least five new things!
Apple senior engineers and executives told The Independent how Apple’s M1 chip came to be.
The Pixelmator Team announced on Friday that Pixelmator Pro will be available on Thursday, November 19, with M1 and macOS Big Sur support.
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
Greg Joswiak, Craig Federighi, and John Ternus spoke about the new Macs and their M1 chip in an interview.