If you encounter problems using your iPhone as your Mac’s webcam, here are several tips on how to fix Continuity Camera not working issues.
Learn what to do about the “Erase Assistant Is Not Supported on This Mac” error when erasing all content and settings from your Mac.
Perhaps the most frustrating barrier to installing macOS Ventura is the installer error 702. Jeff Butts walks you through how to fix it.
In this guide, Arnold Zafras provides troubleshooting tips to answer the question, “Can macOS Ventura be installed on Macintosh HD?”
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- The MKBHD Smartphone Awards 2021
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- 'PDF Expert' for iOS Lets You Convert PDFs to Word, More
- These NFT 'Meta Watches' Aim to Transform the Luxury Watch Market
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
Along with several new features, macOS Ventura also includes new wallpapers, available in stunning 4K resolution: here’s how to download them.
Find out several troubleshooting tips that you can follow when you encounter issues with your Mac not waking up from sleep.
Learn how to capture text from videos in the macOS Ventura Photos app using the enhanced Live Text OCR feature.
In this guide, we will walk you through on how to set up and use macOS Ventura Focus Mode to minimize distractions when working on your Mac.
Let’s look at the different troubleshooting tips that you can do when you encounter issues with macOS Ventura not charging your MacBook.
- Looking at the Big Tech Layoffs - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-23
- Examining Security Keys with Duane Waddle - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-24
- You A.R. What You Eat - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-01
- From One Frying Pan to Another? - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-20
- The State of Streaming with Charlotte Henry - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-27
- Movies and Mac Memory Lane - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-25
Follow these steps on how to scan images and documents using a scanner and your Mac, running on macOS Ventura.