If you suffer from FOROOJ (Fear of Running Out of Juice), Dr. Mac has the cure (and it’s not “more cowbell…”)
Love your iPhone case, but wish it was MagSafe-compatible? You might just need to add a metallic ring to it, which is quite easy to find.
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
iOttie has released a line of iPhone 13 accessories that work with MagSafe. The Velox line gives off a luxurious experience.
Apple is always keen to tout its environmental credentials. However, Adam Oram at iMore makes a really good point. If the company wanted to really improve the impact it has on the environment further, it would stop using leather.
One aspect of Apple’s product lineup no one appears to be looking at, though, is the use of leather. Environmentally, leather is extremely damaging, and it’s surprising to me that Apple has not pursued more eco-friendly alternatives. Apple has a long history with leather, having made a variety of accessories. Right now, in Apple’s product lineup, it has several leather items, including iPhone cases, folios, and sleeves, Apple Watch bands, iPad Smart Covers, MacBook sleeves, MagSafe wallets, and AirTag key rings. These are all supplementary to its hero products, but they are often sold as add-ons when picking up a new phone or tablet.
Satechi has launched three chargers: A MagSafe car charger, one is a 40W dual USB-C PD car charger, and the third is a 20W USB-C PD wall charger.
Accessory maker MOFT is launching Snap Set, a suite of MagSafe-compatible accessories for iPhone 12 and iPhone 13.
Nomad has updated its Base Station Mini wireless charger with a Magnetic Alignment attachment for MagSafe. It combines a sleek, modern design with a high-power 15W Qi coil to wirelessly charge any of your Qi devices. With magnets built into its padded leather charging surface, alignment for all of your MagSafe-enabled devices is intuitive and easy. Features: Magnetic padded leather surface; up to 15W wireless power; USB-C power input; ambient light sensor dims LED’s at night
- Mice and Other Computer and Tablet Input Devices
- Focus Mode and Thwarted Criminals – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-23
- A Cool Stuff Found Cornucopia — Mac Geek Gab 916
- The Streaming TV Episode: What We're Watching Now
- Security Friday: News and a Protection Checklist – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-25
- Quick Tips Galore! — Mac Geek Gab 915
On Tuesday, JOBY announced the release of three GripTight MagSafe mount, the perfect accessory for iPhone 12 photographers and videographers.