Bryan Chaffin joins host Kelly Guimont to discuss a new round of Apple Automobile rumors and what (GPS) directions Apple is considering.
John Martellaro and Jeff Butts join guest-host Bryan Chaffin to talk about Apple’s perils an lessons in trying to make a car. They also discuss the perennial topic of whether this is the year when—finally—Apple can’t compete with whatever Samsung announced earlier in the year. (Spoiler: no, it’s not.)
Riders will have the option to add a tip after they rate their driver, for up to 30 days after the trip.
- Mice and Other Computer and Tablet Input Devices
- Getting the Band Back Together: The New Context Machine
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
- Gossip Factories and Other Manufacturing – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-22
- All About Writing and Getting Published
- Security Friday: News and a Protection Checklist – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-25
Google is going into the ride-sharing business this fall. According to The Wall Street Journal, Google plans to open up ride sharing services to users of its Waze app. Bryan Chaffin offers his thoughts on Google competing with Uber, the future of cars, and ride sharing.