Want to make sure you avoid the notch when designing custom iPhone X wallpapers? Check out TMO’s template graphic.
Lower case i changing to other characters when you type on your iPhone or iPad? Here’s the work around.
You can use Apple’s iPhone X purchase web page to see which stores near you have any in stock.
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
Getting started with your new iPhone X, or just want a few tips? Check out The Mac Observer’s iPhone X Starter Guide.
If you need to quit an app on your iPhone X things work a little differently compared to every other iOS device Apple makes. Here’s what you need to do.
Getting to the App Switcher on the iPhone X is a little tricky since it doesn’t have a Home button. Here’s how it works now.
Want to use Reachability on your iPhone X’s big screen? Here’s how to enable and use the feature.
- Emergency SOS Demo and New Old Content for Apple TV+ - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-17
- What Does Warren Buffett's TSMC Investment Tell Us? - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-16
- Captains of Industry - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-29
- Minus One Bloodbath Plus One Chaotic Mess - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-08
- Concerns About Ads from Inside Apple - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-15
- Noise Around Various Voice Assistants - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-23
The familiar gestures from the iPhone and iPad are shuffled all around on the iPhone X because the Home button is gone. Here’s the new gesture for seeing Notification Center.