The Infamous Dan Moren joins host Kelly Guimont to discuss Siri, and how the Apple voice assistant stacks up against others. Or doesn’t…
Microsoft‘s recent 2019 Voice Report shows that usage of Google Assistant and Siri are tied at 36%, while 41% of survey respondents are concerned about privacy.
- Movies and Mac Memory Lane - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-25
- A.I. Imitators and A.I. Problem Solvers - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-11
- The Big HomePod Returns - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-19
- Holding a Grudge and Loosening Restrictions - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-26
- "Big Tech" as Bad Guy and a Touching Rumor - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-12
- Crashing and Tweeting and Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-16
With connected devices and voice assistants becoming more common in our households, children are seeing them as friends. Sometimes, they might even see the device as a trusted confidant. Could that encourage legislators to make the devices report child abuse? Jeff Butts has been thinking hard about that, and suggests it might not be a terrible idea.