It’s always interesting when multiple listeners have the same problem, and today you can listen as John and Dave dig into issues with Mac minis and restarting. We think your two favorite geeks have the answer! And that’s what happens here, you ask questions, we provide answers… and Quick Tips… and Cool Stuff Found, too! Press play and enjoy learning at least five new things!
We’re keeping an up-to-date list of KRACK-related router firmware updates so you can find out if one is available for your router. (Update, 22-Nov-2017, 1:30pm EST: Added info from Linksys about their recent KRACK updates)
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- Update to 'Apple Frames' Shortcut Supports Apple Watch Series 7, 2021 MacBook Pro
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
The WPA2 encryption your Wi-Fi basestation uses isn’t as secure as you thought. Security researcher Mathy Vanhoef revealed a flaw that makes any WPA2 encrypted data on a WiFi network hackable, regardless of what operating system you use.