Finding Keyboard Shortcuts the Easy Way
TMO Quick Tip - Finding Keyboard Shortcuts the Easy Way
by , 7:30 AM EDT, September 6th, 2006
Using keyboard shortcuts in Mac OS X can enhance your productivity, but learning the time savers can be a tedious process. With a little help from xCuts, you'll be learning new keyboard combos in no time.
xCuts is a Dashboard widget that links to an online database loaded with Mac OS X keyboard shortcuts. The widget groups shortcuts so they are easier to find, includes a search field, and even includes a section that compares Mac OS X shortcuts to Windows shortcuts - a real time saver for switchers.
xCuts groups keyboard shortcuts so they are easier to find.
Since xCuts links to a database that the kind people at Musings from Mars maintain, you'll need an Internet connection to use the widget. The upside is that the database can be updated without requiring you to download a new version of the widget.
xCuts 1.1 is free, and you can download it at the Musings from Mars Web site.
if you have ideas for Mac related tips that you think other TMO readers might find helpful.
- Fri, 10:17 PM
- Stanford's 'Developing iOS 10 Apps with Swift' free on iTunes U
- Fri, 8:20 PM
- iPhone Screen Repairs By Third Parties Now Get Some Warranty Coverage
- Fri, 7:56 PM
- Amazon Goes with First Amendment to Protect Alexa Recordings
- Fri, 6:28 PM
- An App that Automatically Notifies People of Your Trip Progress
- Fri, 5:51 PM
- Apple and Silicon Valley Struggle to Navigate Trump's Waters
- Fri, 5:43 PM
- The Thinking Behind a Female Voice for Siri
- Fri, 5:13 PM
- Enjoy Outdoors Activities With These Top 5 iPhone Apps
- Fri, 2:01 PM
- Amazon's Echo First Amendment Rights Fight - TMO Daily Observations 2017-02-24
- Fri, 10:01 AM
- iTunes Remote App gets Two-Factor Authentication Support
- Fri, 9:00 AM
- Disk Drill PRO 3 for Mac for $34.99
- Thu, 6:33 PM
- 7 Reasons For Apple to Discontinue the Mac Pro
- Thu, 6:02 PM
- Can WALTR 2 Really Be Your iTunes Replacement?