Macworld Expo Planner... On Your iPod
TMO Quick Tip - Macworld Expo Planner... On Your iPod
by , 7:30 AM EST, January 8th, 2007
Macworld Expo is a big event where it's easy to overlook things that later you wish you could have seen. But if you have an iPod with a Dock connector, you can use your trusty music player and Mogopop's unofficial Macworld Guide '07 to find out what's going on.
The guide includes feature presentation and keynote information, an exhibitor list, Macworld Expo predictions, and info on restaurants that are near the convention center - all nicely loaded as notes on your iPod.
Mogopop's Macworld Expo guide.
You'll need to sign up for the free Mogopop service, and download the free Mogopop Manager application. Once you are set up, clicking the Download button for the guide on the Mogopop Web site adds the data to the Mogopop Manager application. From there, you can load it onto your iPod. Just like your Mogopop account and the Manager application, the unofficial Macworld Guide '07 is free, too.
Mogopop Manager moves files from the Web site to your iPod.
There is plenty of other content to download from the Mogopop Web site, but this week it's the Macworld Expo stuff that really matters.
Macworld Expo runs from January 8 through January 12, 2007, at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco. For additional information about the Expo and events, visit the Macworld Expo Web site.
Jeff Gamet is TMO's Morning Editor and Reviews Editor. He lectures, teaches and speaks on Mac OS X and design-related topics, and is the author of The Designer's Guide to Mac OS X from Peachpit Press.
if you have tips or tricks to share, or Mac-related questions you want answered.
- Tue, 8:43 PM
- Apple Says It Will Return to Revenue Growth in December Quarter
- Tue, 7:07 PM
- Tim Cook: Giving Up Privacy with Siri and AI is a False Choice
- Tue, 5:51 PM
- macOS Sierra 10.12.1 Leaks New MacBook Pro Images
- Tue, 5:02 PM
- Apple Beats Guidance with Q4 Earnings, Guides Q4 Above Consensus
- Tue, 2:20 PM
- Existing Home Routers Could Be Used to Stop DDoS Botnet Attacks
- Tue, 1:06 PM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-10-25: iMessage Wish List, Original iPod Music Collection
- Tue, 11:55 AM
- MyScript Nebo iPad Pro Note Taking App Temporarily a Free Download
- Tue, 10:52 AM
- tvOS 10.0.1 Update Improves Security, Skips Single Sign-on
- Tue, 9:46 AM
- AAPL Q4 2016 Earnings Report Coverage this Afternoon
- Tue, 9:00 AM
- Last Chance for The Award-Winning Mac Bundle
- Tue, 8:00 AM
- The 20 CDs Steve Jobs Gave Journalists with the First iPod
- Mon, 6:43 PM
- Apple Fixes Two-Factor Authentication Setup Bug