TMO Quick Tip - Quick Look: View Multiple Images
by , 7:30 AM EDT, May 7th, 2008
Leopard's Quick Look feature is great for checking out images without having to launch any application first, and it's also great for checking out multiple images at the same time.
Quick Look is also available from the contextual menu.
To view more than one picture at a time with Quick Look, do this:
- Select the images you want to see, and then press Space, Control-click on the image group and choose Quick Look x Items (x is the number of items you selected). Since I selected nine pictures, I'll see Quick Look 9 Items.
- You'll see only one image in the Quick Look window at first, so click the Index Sheet button at the bottom of the window to see all of the pictures at the same time.
Click the Index Sheet button to see all of the images.
Quick Look's Index Sheet view.
This is an easy and fast way to view several pictures at once since you don't have to launch other applications like Preview or Photoshop to see your digital gems.
Jeff Gamet is TMO's Morning Editor and Reviews Editor. He lectures, teaches and speaks on Mac OS X and design-related topics, and is the author of The Designer's Guide to Mac OS X from Peachpit Press.
if you have tips or tricks to share, or Mac-related questions you want answered.
- Tue, 8:14 PM
- Congressman Wants Apple to Increase Security Over Foreign-Linked Apps
- Tue, 3:51 PM
- Verizon to Announce Apple News+ Offer
- Tue, 3:33 PM
- App Store Developers Get More Protection Under New EU Regulations
- Tue, 3:09 PM
- iOS Public Betas, Breaking up with Chrome – TMO Daily Observations 2020-07-14
- Tue, 3:08 PM
- iOS 14: All The Devices on Which the New iPhone Operating System Will Work
- Tue, 2:43 PM
- Apple Urging Retail Staff to Work From Home, Full Office Return Unlikely This Year
- Tue, 2:02 PM
- Here’s How to Get the Developer and Public iOS 14 Beta
- Tue, 1:39 PM
- Huawei Kit to be Removed From UK 5G Network
- Tue, 12:41 PM
- 'Greyhound' Cast Explains Battle of The Atlantic
- Tue, 11:16 AM
- Breaking up With Chrome is Hard, But Right, to do
- Tue, 10:31 AM
- Apple Uploads ‘Ted Lasso’ Trailer Starring Jason Sudeikis
- Tue, 9:51 AM
- iOS 14: Sleep Mode is in a Different Location Now