TMO Quick Tip - Twitter Grader: How Do You Stack Up?
by , 10:30 AM EDT, October 1st, 2008
There are lots of other Twitter users out there in the Intarwebs, so it can be difficult to figure out how you stack up against your fellow 140-character social networking comrades. Luckily Twitter Grader stepped up to the plate so you can see what kind of Twitter grade you deserve.
Twitter Grader is simply a Web site that analyzes your Twitter stats -- like how many followers you have, the "power" of your Twitter followers, how often you update, and more.
To see what your grade is, just enter your Twitter account name in the Twitter Profile field and click Grade. Twitter Grader returns your overall score out of 100, and also shows your overall ranking compared to other Twitter Grader users.
Unfortunately, you can't study for Twitter Grader's tests.
When I checked my Twitter account, jgamet, I earned a score of 83 out of 100, and ranked 5,944 out of 35,931. That's good enough to keep me from getting grounded, but I don't think Mom and Dad will be taking me out for ice cream.
If you aren't familiar with Twitter, it's a kind of micro-blogging service that limits each entry to 140 characters. You can learn more from our article that explains how to get started with Twitter.
Jeff Gamet is TMO's Morning Editor and Reviews Editor. He lectures, teaches and speaks on Mac OS X and design-related topics, and is the author of The Designer's Guide to Mac OS X from Peachpit Press.
if you have tips or tricks to share, or Mac-related questions you want answered.Jeff Gamet is TMO's Managing Editor and Reviews Editor. He lectures, teaches and speaks on Mac OS X and design-related topics, and is the author of The Designer's Guide to Mac OS X from Peachpit Press.
- Sat, 1:34 AM
- Tim Cook Pivots to Play Active Role in Shaping Apple Narrative
- Fri, 8:35 PM
- Fri, 3:35 PM
- Soundjump Bluetooth Speaker Has Built-In Portable Charger: $104.99
- Fri, 3:21 PM
- How to Opt Out of WhatsApp's Facebook Data Sharing
- Fri, 1:29 PM
- Get Your 80s Synth on with the Stranger Things Soundtrack on Apple Music
- Fri, 12:43 PM
- The iPad Pro 9.7-inch Keyboard Case for Road Warriors
- Fri, 11:00 AM
- TMO Daily Observations 2016-08-26: Interview with Fling's Dave Hamilton
- Fri, 10:00 AM
- Seeing a Folder's Size in the Terminal
- Thu, 7:20 PM
- The Battery That's Lasted 176 Years
- Thu, 6:32 PM
- Enough with iPhone Headphone Jack Kvetching
- Thu, 6:30 PM
- How to Enable Apple Watch Screenshots in watchOS 3
- Thu, 6:11 PM
- Apple Patches Critical Zero-Day Data Security Exploit in iOS 9.3.5 Update