Animojis were one of the biggest selling points of the iPhone X. Using Face ID, you can send animated emojis to your friends and family with iMessage. But did you know you can send non-animated Animojis? You can send Animoji stickers and still images. You can even save them. Here’s how. (via Reddit).
Sending Animojis as stickers and still images is really easy to do.
- Open Messages and choose a conversation with someone.
- Tap on the App Store icon, then the monkey icon.
- To create an Animoji, choose one of the characters from the left panel, then press the big red button to record yourself talking or making faces for up to ten seconds.
- While you’re in this mode, just tap once to send an Animoji as a still photo.
- To send it as a sticker, just tap and hold, then drag it as a reaction on one of the messages.
This is just one more function that makes Animojis fun to send to your friends and family.