Lifehacker has some good tips on how to make sure your LinkedIn privacy settings are correct. We read about Facebook and Twitter in the news often, but LinkedIn? Not so much.
LinkedIn Privacy Settings
- Turn on two-factor authentication.
- Don’t connect your LinkedIn account to other apps and services.
- Don’t sync your calendar or contacts with LinkedIn.
- Turn off targeted ads by going to Me > Settings & Privacy > Ads.
- Don’t participate in LinkedIn’s experiments. Go to Me > Settings & Privacy > Communications. Turn off Participate in Research.