24U Software has released a new version of 24U SimpleHelp Plug-In, bringing it to version 3.0. Plug-In AutoInstaller is a utility designed for updating multi-user FileMaker plug-ins. The latest release features FileMaker 7 support and tool enhancements. According to 24U Software:
24U Software has released 24U SimpleHelp Plug-In 3.0!
This FileMaker plug-in enables independent and in-house developers to use interactive help such as tool tips (help tags), coachmarks, or roll-over effects in their own solutions. These tools allow developing FileMaker databases with a really intuitive user interface!
What is new in the version 3.0?
- FileMaker 7 native version
- A printable PDF useris guide is now part of the distribution
- List views are now fully supported in browse mode
- Tool tips (help tags) now display unicode text
- Defining multi-line tool tips is now simpler
- Replaced the old-style function interface with FileMaker 7 native API
- Starting with this version, FileMaker 7.0v1 or newer is required
You can find more information about the latest 24U SimpleHelp Plug-In release at the 24U Software Web site. 24U SimpleHelp Plug-In is available for US$48.00.