Codenautics Software is pleased to announce the release of version 1.8.1 of Meshwork, an editor for 3D trimesh models.
Version 1.8.1 is a maintenance release, containing several bug fixes and a few new features:
- updated the 3D Preview in the Carbon version of Meshwork to work with Quesa 1.6d13
- fixed a crash which would occur when using Undo after Creating a Sphere, Sphere 2, or Cylinder (this bug first appeared in 1.8)
- fixed a bug which caused the "Do you want to save?" dialog to lack a "Donit Save" button when quitting under OS X
- new windows now get a unique title and a (usually) unique position
- improved DXF import to support VERTEX meshes (in addition to 3DFACE arrays)
Meshwork is a modeling application specifically designed to create efficient, low-polygon-count models for use in games, on the web, and in other real-time 3D applications. It features powerful editing tools such as symmetry, lathing, and extrusion; advanced texture mapping including planar, cylindrical, and arbitrary (UV) mapping; and import/export of a variety of common 3D file formats including 3DMF, DXF, 3DS, and VRML.
Meshwork is available for US$30. You can find more information at the Codenautics Software Web site.