Appleis new high-end 3GHz Mac Pro blew away the competition in the benchmarks recently released by Macworld. It earned the highest Speedmark 4.5 score ever achieved in the magazineis lab and won every category except the Photoshop CS2 test, where the need to run through Rosetta obviously held it back, and MP3 encoding in iTunes, where the Quad-Core 2.5GHz G5 Power Mac beat it by two seconds.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple Needs to Step Up its HealthKit Game Before Making it a Diagnosis Tool
- This May be The 4K UHD Apple TV We've Been Waiting For
- Apple's Tuplejump Purchase Hints at a Smarter Siri and Echo Competitor
- Apple Hates Music Lovers Who Want to Own Their Music
- Read This Before You Install Any Point Zero OS
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.