4D Inc. has released 4D Office Object Library, which enables 4D 2004 developers to integrate data from Mac applications in their products without writing any code. For example, a 4D application can be coupled with Mac OS X Address Book and iCal to enable it to pull that data into smartphones and PDAs. 4D Office Object Library also works with Microsoft Word, Excel and other popular applications. Itis a free add-on to 4D 2004.
Recent News See All »
- Apple Fixes 2 Bugs in iTunes 12.5.2 Update
- Apple Discontinues 11-inch MacBook Air, MagSafe Now on Death Row
- Apple Adds Support for 3 Video Codecs in Sierra and El Cap
- Apple Retail Stores Set Stanchions Overnight, Hints at New Product Availability Today
- Apple Store Offline Ahead of 'hello again' Media Event
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Microsoft Takes Apple by Surprise, Pours on the Heat
- Dear Apple: Your Products Are Thin Enough Already. Stop it
- TV App Goes Part Way Towards Being a True Apple TV Unified Viewing Experience
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Apple's 'Hello Again' Event Wasn't About the Mac After All
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.