The Apple Developer Connection (ADC) Web site has published "plasq Shows What a Small Team Can Do: Comic Life is Media-Rich and Fun to Use," an article that highlights a unique application created by a small developer. Comic Life, which enables users to quickly create their own comic books, utilizes Tigeris Core Image technology along with QuickTime 7, iSight image capture and integration with iPhoto. The software was built with Xcode 2.1 and Cocoa and won the 2005 Apple Design Award for Best Product New to Mac OS X.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.