publicspace.net announced the immediate availability of A Better Finder Rename 7 on Wednesday. A Better Finder Rename automates batch renaming of files in Mac OS X. The updated version adds the ability to combine multiple rename steps, a detachable preview pane, unicode support, improved support for name lists imported from text files, databases and Excel, a drag and drop installer, and more. It also now can be used as a stand-alone application. A Better Finder Rename is available for download from the publicspace.net web site, and is priced at US$19.95.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- macOS Sierra: Delete And Reinstall 1Password To Refresh Certificate [Update]
- Get Free Bitcoins from 11 Faucets That (Still) Pay
- Getting Two-Factor Verification Codes for Your Apple ID
- iOS 10: How to Make Home Button Touch ID Work Like it Used to
- What's With the Status Icons At the Top of My Apple Watch?
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.