Aparajita Fishman has released the final version of Active4D, bringing it to version 2.0. Active4D is a Web development tool that uses server-side embedded scripting language. The latest version ships with improved features including new Web-focused commands and bug fixes. According to Aparajita Fishman:
Aparajita Fishman of Victory-Heart Productions today announced the final release version of Active4D 2.0.
Active4D 2.0 is a fully dynamic server-side embedded scripting language for 4th Dimension which brings the industry-leading functionality of Microsoftis Active Server Pages to the 4D environment.
This new version brings numerous bug fixes and enhancements as well
as an updated 300-page PDF Reference Manual.
Features of Active4D 2.0
- Out of the box, Active4D gives the 4D Web developer:
- A ready to run HTTP server with virtual hosting and advanced security features
- A blazing fast, fully dynamic embedded scripting engine which executes real 4D code
- Over 200 new Web-focused commands to increase your productivity
- Automatic, world-class session support
- Transparent cookie and file upload support
- A host of both client-side and server-side debugging tools
You can find more information about the full release of Active4D at the Aparita Fishman Web site. Active4D 2.0 is available for US$99.00.