Adobe and Apple are teaming up to offer a web-based seminar on the latest offerings from Adobe for Macintosh, including Photoshop 6 and Adobeis full suite of Web design products. Interested users can register at the Adobe web site for free. According to Adobe:
Adobe and Apple invite you to a free seminar showcasing the latest products for Web professionals. Be one of the first to see an in-depth demonstration of the award-winning Adobe? Photoshop? 6 and Adobe?s integrated Web solution running on Apple?s premier Web publishing system, the dual processor Power Mac G4.
Telecast live on November 9, 2000 to 10 cities across the U.S. and Canada, this interactive seminar will show you the best tools for a given task and behind-the-scenes tricks for getting more done in less time. See how you can easily break through to the next level of media-rich websites with cutting-edge vector animation and QuickTime.
You Will Learn:
- Workflow advantages between Photoshop 6, Illustrator 9, GoLive 5, and LiveMotion
- Productivity tips and tricks for web content creation
- Benefits of using WYSIWYG tools to create for the web
- Custom coding techniques in GoLive 5
- How to quickly create dynamic media-rich websites
- Why vector animation is easier than ever with LiveMotion
- How to add streaming media to your website using QuickTime
- Solutions for rapid database development and integration
- How to pre-flight your website for multiple browsers and platforms, as well as compatibility with the latest usability standards
- The benefits of Mac OS X Server, and how it integrates seamlessly into your workflow
You can register and find more information at the Adobe web site.