Adobe released a security patch for the Creative Suite 2 applications on Thursday. The patch addresses an issue in Photoshop CS2 and Illustrator CS2 involving user permissions that could allow a non-privileged user to modify some program files. If exploited, malicious code could potentially be added to your computer that modifies or deletes files when an administrator is logged in on your Mac. More information about the security patch, along with links for downloading, are available at the Adobe Web site.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.