Youill get an in-depth look at how to turn your creative inspiration into print and Web designs with the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, GoLive, LiveMotion and Acrobat software.
Learn how to:
- Make the most of Photoshop 6.0 with its new vector drawing support, streamlined user interface, flexible text options, and layer styles.
- Turn Illustrator 9.0 print graphics into Web-ready assets in GIF, JPEG, SVG,or Flash(TM) (SWF) formats.
- Design pages in InDesign using innovative typographical controls and other creativity features.
- Produce Adobe PDF files from InDesign for high-end print production or for posting on the Web.
- Easily convert Photoshop comps and other assets into working Web pages that jumpstart development in GoLive.
- Use LiveMotion to create interactive, animated Flash (SWF) content from your assets.
- Get up to speed quickly with the Adobe print and Web design tools because of their common look and feel.
You can register online and find seminar dates and locations at Adobeis Web site.