Caphyon LLC announced the immediate availability of Advanced Link Manager 2.2 on Thursday. Advanced Link Manager tracks where links to your Web pages are coming from. The updated version lets you schedule tasks automatically, generate reports automatically, update multiple projects, backup and restore projects, improves support for Backlinks, and more. Advanced Link Manager 2.2 is available for download at the Advanced Link Manager Web site, and is costs US$59 for the Standard edition, or $149 for the Professional edition.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
- Apple and IBM Partnership: Macs, iOS and Watson Are The Glue
- Apple Will Likely Let the 2013 Mac Pro Quietly Die
- E Ink Keyboard MacBook Pros Aren't a Sure Thing
- Apple 'hello again' Media Invites Suggest Reintroduction of Mac Product Line
- Did You Get the (i)Message? Tapback, Digital Touch, Apps, and More
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.