Caphyon Ltd. has released an update for Advanced Web Ranking, bringing it to version 2.1. Advanced Web Ranking is a utility designed for tracking Web positioning on major search engines. The update features several new options including search engine definition updates. According to Caphyon Ltd:
Caphyon Ltd. is proud to announce the release of Advanced Web Ranking 2.1.
Advanced Web Ranking is a tool that will help you check your Web site position on all major search engines. It saves you hours of tedious work while monitoring your Web siteis search engine position. Advanced Web Ranking generates tabular and graphical reports that will help you check not just the position of your Website but the position of your competitorsi web sites as well!
New in Advanced Web Ranking 2.1:
- Keywords and URLs can now be imported/exported from/to a flat file
- Keywords and URLs can now be modified after they are added to the project
- You can now duplicate project feature
- Implemented access through a proxy server with authentication
- Added reset project feature
- Added ability to change the location of the data folder
- The reports can now be sent to one or more email addresses
- The reports can now be saved into a folder
- The reports can now be saved in XML format
- The Rank Evolution report now has a time range feature
- Updated search engine definitions
- Updated icon images
You can find more information about the Advanced Web Ranking update at the Caphyon Ltd. Web site. Advanced Web Ranking is available for US$49.00.