Caphyon Ltd. has released an update for Advanced Web Ranking, bringing it to version 1.5. Advanced Web Ranking is a utility designed for tracking Web positioning on major search engines. The update features multiple project support and expanded search engine compatibility. According to Caphyon Ltd:
Caphyon Ltd. is glad to announce the release of Advanced Web Ranking, version 1.5.
Advanced Web Ranking is a tool that will help you check your Web site position on all major search engines. It saves you hours of tedious work while monitoring your Web siteis search engine position. Advanced Web Ranking generates tabular and graphical reports that will help you check not just the position of your Website but the position of your competitorsi web sites as well!
This release features multiple projects, and more search engines. Local search engines are also available for Google, MSN and Yahoo.
New in Advanced Web Ranking 1.5:
- Added support for multiple projects
- Added more search engines: AllTheWeb, AOL, AskJeeves, Excite, Hotbot, Looksmart, Netscape, Nomade, Overture, Voila
- Added local Google search engines
- Added local MSN search engines
- Added local Yahoo search engines
- Added "Open in Browser" feature for URLs in the Top Sites report
You can find more information about the Advanced Web Ranking update at the Caphyon Ltd. Web site. Advanced Web Ranking is available for US$49.00.