Caphyon Ltd. has released an update for Advanced Web Ranking, bringing it to version 2.5. Advanced Web Ranking is a utility designed for tracking Web positioning on major search engines. The update features several enhancements including new search engine selections. According to Caphyon Ltd:
Caphyon LLC is pleased to announce the release of Advanced Web Ranking 2.5, a tool that helps check your web site position on all major search engines.
Advanced Web Ranking saves you hours of tedious work while monitoring your Web siteis search engine position. Advanced Web Ranking generates tabular and graphical reports that will help you check not just the position of your Website but the position of your competitorsi web sites as well!
This new version features a new and improved search engine selection dialog, the ability to suggest a new search engine, and major speed improvements on the Current Rank and Overview reports.
- New and improved search engine selection
- Added ability to suggest a new search engine
- Added choice for showing continuous lines in the Rank Evolution chart
- The Current Rank report now displays all URLs that begin with the URL specified in the project list
- Removed spots column from Current Rank report (no longer relevant)
- Major speed improvements on the Current Rank and Overview reports
You can find more information about the Advanced Web Ranking update at the Caphyon Ltd. Web site. The Advanced Web Ranking update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$49.00.