Caphyon LLC has released an update to Advanced Web Ranking (AWR), bringing it to version 3.5. AWR, as the name suggests, helps users track how their Web sites are doing in some 200 search engines. The new version adds several new features.
The software automates the process of checking rankings, comparing results, and determining whether or not your site is moving in the rankings.
- This version features the ability to display all the active scheduled tasks, suggest keywords using the Google Suggest service and the ability to zoom in and out in the Rank Evolution charts.
- Added a new dialog that shows all the active scheduled tasks
- Added a keyword suggestion feature in Project Settings that uses Google Suggest
- Added the ability to zoom in and out in the Rank Evolution chart
- Added the ability to stop update if an URL is found
- Added the ability to save the report with a custom file name
- Added the ability to import URLs from a web page
- Added the ability to select the location of the backup/restore folder
- Added the ability to customize the date format
AWR 3.5 is a free update to registered users, and the full, professional version is priced at US$149. A Standard edition is priced at $59. You can find more information at the AWR Web site.