Wireless networking products dealer MacWireless has released the free Dashboard widget AirPort Radar, which is compatible with all AirPort cards as well as the companyis own PC and PCI cards. It lists all available wireless networks in the useris vicinity, indicating whether or not theyire password-protected and showing the signal strength for each. Networks on the threshold of the computeris range turn gray rather than dropping off the window and can be remembered for a set number of scans. Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" is required.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.