Ambrosia Software has released a maintenance update for Aki Mahjong, bringing it to version 1.0.2. Aki Mahjong is a game modeled after Chinese Mahjong. The maintenance update fixes several bug issues. According to Ambrosia Software:
An update to Ambrosiais addictive Mahjong Solitaire game, Aki, has been released! Aki Mahjong 1.0.2 contains several minor bug fixes and tweaks.
Aki Mahjong Solitaire for Mac OS X is an elegant blend of the ancient Chinese game of Mahjong with an enchanting journey across Japan. Aki Mahjong Solitaire is easy to learn even if you still havenit mastered chopsticks, so donit hesitate to dive right in. We think youill soon find yourself captivated.
Aki Mahjong 1.0.1 contains several minor bug fixes and tweaks.
- fixes a bug where switching out of the game just after running out of moves would cause the timer to keep counting while you were in another app
- fixes another incarnation of the above, which caused you to lose the level if you ran out of moves and didnit reshuffle after a long period of time (whether you stayed in Aki or switched out)
- fixed a bug that caused the "tick-tick" sound effect to play if you paused between 15 - 30 seconds left in the game
- fixed an issue cause by clicking the pause button after you had run out of moves
- fixes a bug were switching out of the game while on the map screen would cause the ambient music not to play again
- sessionless version checking
You can find more information about the latest Aki Mahjong update at the Ambrosia Software Web site. The Aki Mahjong update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$69.00.