Koingo Software announced the availability of version 7.6.5 of Alarm Clock Pro on Wednesday. The new version of the alarm and system activity scheduler adds new iTunes features including alarm fade-in and alarm auto-stop. It also includes several interface improvements, reduced CPU usage, reorganized preference settings, several bug fixes, and more. Alarm Clock Pro 7.6.5 is available for download at the Koingo Software Web site, and costs US$19.95.
Recent News See All »
- New Apple Campus, Dubbed Apple Park, Opens in April
- Be More Productive by Typing Faster
- Apple Releases Logic Pro X 10.3.1 with Security Fix, Improved Regions and iOS GarageBand Support
- Apple Takes Us on iPhone 7 'One Night' Tours of NYC, Johannesburg, Shanghai, Tokyo
- Apple Watch 3 Shipping in Fall, Switching to Glass-film Touch Surface
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.