Koingo Software has updated Alarm Clock Pro with an alarm type that allows users to send text messages to their cell phones. Version 7.6.9 has support for over 100 international cellular carriers, as well as various bug fixes and performance improvements. Itis free for registered users, US$19.95 for new users. Mac OS X v10.2 or higher is required.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- macOS Sierra: Using Tapback in Messages
- watchOS 3: Mickey and Minnie Mouse Can Now Speak the Time
- iOS 10 Maps 'Overview' Buttons Moved to the Swipe-Up Drawer
- How to Stream the Clinton/Trump Presidential Debate on Your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Can't Remotely Control Your HomeKit Devices? Enable iCloud Two-Factor Authentication
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.