Koingo Software has released an update for Alarm Clock Pro, bringing it to version 6.3.4. Alarm Clock Pro is a virtual alarm clock designed with customizable ring tones and multiple date settings. The update ships with several new features including monthly alarms and bug fixes. According to Koingo Software:
Koingo Software would like to announce a new release of Alarm Clock Pro (bringing it to version 6.3.4), just in time for the holiday season!
Alarm Clock Pro is a complete time management system, not JUST an alarm clock. It includes reoccurring & static alarms, a timer, a calendar, an uptime display, a To Do List manager, and much more!
Changes since the last version:
- New Feature: Added recurring monthly alarms (ie. 1st & 4th Saturday of the Month)
- New Feature: Column widths for the Classic alarm window are now saved
- Modification: Preferences button on main window now appears on the right hand side
- Modification: Control alignment fixed in Alarm Settings window
- Modification: The menu extra "Alarm Menu" has been removed temporarily until we can update it with all the new features, and fix the existing bugs
- Bug Fix: Fixed issues where the main window could appear offscreen
- Bug Fix: Puralization problem regarding alarm count fixed
- Bug Fix: Status bar now ALWAYS updates
- and more..
You can find more information about the Alarm Clock Pro update at the Koingo Software Web site. The update is free for registered users, while the full version is available for US$15.95.