Selznick Scientific Software, LLC is pleased to announce an update for the TypePopper Contextual Menu to version 1.5.
CHANGES TO VERSION 1.5
This new version of TypePopper adds a PostScript file menu item and fixes a reliability issue. We urge all users of TypePopper to upgrade to this latest version.
TYPEPOPPER 1.5 FEATURES
TypePopper allows users to easily change type and creator codes of selected files in the Finder.
- "Copy" then "Paste" type and creator codes onto files, thus changing their type and creator.
- "Copy" creator codes as text for a quick paste into a spreadsheet.
- uick change type and creator codes of files from configurable defaults available from its contextual menu.
- Modify defaults with ResEdit.
- TypePopper even sports a safety menu to avoid accidental changing of type and creator codes.
TypePopper is available for US$12. You can find more information at the Selznick Scientific Software Web site.