Apparent Software announced the immediate availability of ImageFramer 2.0 on Wednesday. The new version includes over 60 frame designs, and supports multiple variations to allow easy comparison of various framing designs.
Version 2 adds the ability to adapt the color, size and mat for the best appearance with very flexible export options. ImageFramer also offers a selectable background color to simulate hanging on a wall.
Version 2, a major release, includes the following improvements:
- Frame personal and family images in batch or one by one
- Apply flat color or photorealistic frames
- Adapt the color, and mat of the frame for the best painting appearance before ordering a real one
- Selectable background (wall) color to preview hanging on a wall
- Easily compare multiple variations for each image
- Adapt the color and sizes of the frame and the inner mat
- Export the framed image to a number of formats in a number of sizes
- Flexible watermarking support using images
- Use standalone or with Adobe Lightroom or other programs
- Over 30 new photorealistic frames
- Full user manual available, including instructions of adding own frames
ImageFramer allows ths user to add custom frames and mats to any photo, singly or in batch mode.
ImageFramer 2.0 is a Universal Application and requires OS X Tiger or later. The update is free to all existing customers. ImageFramer is priced at US$39.00 and a Family option is priced at $49. A full featured trial version is available.