Apple on Friday released a 1.2MB file that updates DVD Player to version 4.6.1 for Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" users. Available through the Software Update panel or as a standalone download from Appleis Support site, DVD Player 4.6.1 "addresses a disc validation issue some users may encounter when attempting to play a disc for the first time with DVD Player 4.6," according to the companyis documentation. All users of earlier Mac OS X operating systems should continue to use DVD Player 4.0.
Recent News See All »
- Leaked Memo Pegs iPhone 8 Launch After September 17
- Adam Curry's Podcaster Pro Aims to be All-in-One Podcasting Solution
- New Report Backs Up Touch ID Embedded in iPhone 8 Display
- Apple Bringing Editorial Direction to Apple News, Hires Experienced New York Magazine Exec
- Jony Ive Appointed Chancellor at Royal College of Art
Recent Tips See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.