For those that missed it, Apple has enhanced the crown jewel of their iTools Internet suite, iDisk, by including a folder containing a number of popular software titles for OS X. The OS 9 software folder was suspiciously bleak, with only DiskCopy being available. However, as of yesterday afternoon, iTunes can now also be zapped if you are an iTools member.
Recent News See All »
Recent Tips See All »
- macOS: Make Your Spotlight Searches Better with the Kind Operator
- AirPort Utility: Adjusting Basestation Preferences (And Why You Might Want To!)
- A Network Scanner Helps You Secure Your Wi-Fi Router
- Get Free Bitcoins from 22 Faucets That Pay
- Evade the macOS 'Too Many Open Files' Error by Pushing the Limits
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.