Aperture 1.0.1, Appleis pro-level photographic management and manipulation application, was released on Tuesday. The update improves reliability and performance, image export quality, and metadata handling. White balance, auto-stacking performance, and book printing and ordering have also been improved. The update is free, and available via Software Update.
Recent News See All »
- New Mac Ransomware Leaves Your Files Permanently Encrypted
- Acoustic Imaging and iPhone 8: Can You Hear My Fingerprint?
- New Apple Campus, Dubbed Apple Park, Opens in April
- Be More Productive by Typing Faster
- Apple Releases Logic Pro X 10.3.1 with Security Fix, Improved Regions and iOS GarageBand Support
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.